Tuesday 8 November 2011

True Faith

Oh my god.
I'm not a religious man but I've found myself on my knees and the only thing i can think to do is pray,
To a man I don't believe in and I never have, but these words I say are not for him but for myself, so that I can mould just a glimmer of hope,
So that in this time of need I do not feel alone,
Cos in the end you all know, that you will all give in eventually,

You'll present in formal form... Dear God and so forth.
You'll say your sorry for all the sins you have committed,
Whilst trying to list the ten commandments, 
But you've only got six,
So you avert the subject in this your last moment, and ask for your family to be safe,
to live long and prosper,
To the son, to the father and to the holy ghost,
This is the end for you now,
This is the end,
This is where you found faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment